Monday 19 May 2008





















I can't fathom why but I can't see my previous posting but it appears to exist!
These are pictures of Namche Bazarr and our tents. The food is good but for me not my normal fair lots of veg!!
We arrived and the first night a fair number had some mild altitude symptoms. Guy had a headache but it was relieved by Brufen before he got some sleep.
But today we have had a days hike Teng boche and Kundi Hospital. We all did well.
Tomorrow is a rest day which is good news.
I can't Pick up my email so far and the blackberry is still duff but Guy and barry have working mobiles which is very usefull

I think Barry wants to read the blog so I shall sign off for now

May be more later

Love

Stephen

2 Comments:

Blogger careysue said...

I have a question for you all...is there anyway I can purchase any of your photos when you're done with your journey?

Their amazing shots! Maybe that would also be a great fund-raising thing for CF-selling photos from your trip!

Just a thought!

Carey
Grosse Pointe, MI
US

19 May 2008 at 19:07  
Blogger denny said...

hi looks like your in lego land - your tents are surrounded by dolls houaes!!!!!! still can't see the welcome to paradise tho!! eagerly following your update love to you all and hey........be careful out there. x denny

19 May 2008 at 20:02  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home